What do you love about daddy? He golfs with me. I like him to help me find stuff, like my toys. I like to swim with him.
What is daddy's favorite color? Purple
What is daddy's favorite food? celery and salad
What is daddy's job? He helps people.
What does daddy look like? He looks happy.
What is daddy's favorite sport? football, golf, all sports
What else would you say about daddy? I love his hot rod!
4 comments:
Bode, I LOVE YOU !!!!!!!!!!!! Celery & salad???? : )
heehee...not sure i would have picked celery and salad as a favorite food of chris'. but what do i know??
OH my goodness...celery and salad?! That made me laugh out loud!
That one made me giggle too! Celery and peanut butter has become one of Stew's bed time snacks, and we had sandwiches Saturday and he he put "salad" a.k.a. lettuce on his.
Post a Comment