I think he has Stewart feet. His second toe is the longest, they do have a "mongie" quality to them but the kicker is no toenails on his big toes :) Weird!
Oh my gosh.... he is getting to look so old already! Ya, I laughed out loud when I got a peek at those toes! FUNNY but darling none the less!! Sweet baby boys... ALL 3 of them ;- ) Love you guys!!! Can't wait to see you!!
He doesn't have toenails on his big toes????? That's weird because if you look on my blog from April 28th, I posted those pics of his toes and he had toenails on his big toes then! Did they fall off?! And the funniest part of that is it makes him even more of a Stewart...Dad doesn't have big toenails either!! Ha.
7 comments:
oh my...boone is a GIANT.
he's going to be WALKING by the time i get my hands on him!
can't WAIT!!!
He IS huge! I love his toes in that last picture!!!
I think he has Stewart feet. His second toe is the longest, they do have a "mongie" quality to them but the kicker is no toenails on his big toes :) Weird!
Oh my gosh.... he is getting to look so old already! Ya, I laughed out loud when I got a peek at those toes! FUNNY but darling none the less!! Sweet baby boys... ALL 3 of them ;- ) Love you guys!!! Can't wait to see you!!
He doesn't have toenails on his big toes????? That's weird because if you look on my blog from April 28th, I posted those pics of his toes and he had toenails on his big toes then! Did they fall off?! And the funniest part of that is it makes him even more of a Stewart...Dad doesn't have big toenails either!! Ha.
I was joking about the big toenails because of Larry's feet!
LOL!!!! I am dying laughing at myself! I am such a gullible ditz!
Post a Comment