Wednesday, June 16, 2010

The crabby hour, or 2

You're tired...go to sleep! Why do babies fight it? I am the type of person that could fall asleep anywhere, at any moment. I am just a good sleeper. Bode is pretty much the same way. I hope to be blessed again, and Boone takes after me in that department instead of Stew. He sleeps good throughout the day and in the night. However, he has a crabby time from his last feeding to about 10:30-11. He eats around 9, and is so tired, and then just fights to stay awake. He doesn't really like to be held, or lay down, so there lies the problem! We just have to stay patient and eventually he gives it up. I guess I'd rather deal with it at 10PM then 2AM! Bode was different in the fact that he would be dead to the world in our arms for hours, and then wake up the moment he laid down. Looking back it seems like it was not that long at all before Bode was sleeping thru the night, just keeping that in mind.

No comments: