Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Movie date

I LOVE going to the movies. Maybe because growing up in a small town, it was one of few things to do. Maybe because when I lived in Ames, it only cost $1. Maybe the popcorn alone, I don't know. Stew is not a huge fan, they are getting really expensive and we just don't get to them very often. I heard on the radio last week that the theater has free family movies on Tues, Wed, and Thurs mornings. FREE! So today we got up, got ready and I took the boys to the movie. We saw The Spy Next Door with Jackie Chan and it was pretty cute. Bode liked it, Boone slept, and I got to go to a movie...for FREE! We will be attending next week as well!

1 comment:

Candi said...

Wow, how great is that!!? I think I would certainly take advantage of that. :)