Saturday, June 05, 2010

Change of plans

Last night Stew and I were playing a game in the living room, and about an hour after Bode went to bed he came out and told us he didn't feel very good. He wasn't warm and acted pretty normal, we just figured he heard us and wanted to get up. However, when I finished feeding Boone at about 4 this morning, Bode got up to use the bathroom. I went to check on him to discover a 102.9 fever! Got him some medicine, and "slept" with him until Boone was up again to eat just after 6. Boone slept until 9, Bode until 10, mommy is ready for a nap!
Stew got him signed up for football camp this morning, but Bode missed. He is feeling better, but we thought conditioning in 100 degree weather may not be a great idea today. He'll start camp Tuesday night.
Bode is feeling better today.

1 comment:

Candi said...

That's weird! Hope he stays "better" ! It is clear here this morning and we're off to Des Moines to see Dad & Lyonal at Cathy's!! Wish you were here too!!