Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!





One of my favorite holidays! We carved pumpkins and got Bode's costume when Grandma and Grandpa were here, and that started off the excitement. I got to help with Bode's Fall party at preschool on Friday and it was so fun! I also took cupcakes. Not what I had originally planned, but it is not too difficult to impress a bunch of 4 year olds. We were in Venice at Larry and Candi's today. So we went downtown and trick-or-treated at some of the merchant's stores. It was nice and early, so you could actually see all the kids in their costumes. It was probably 5 blocks total and we got lots of candy. It took about an hour and that was the perfect amount of time, and distance to walk this year. For those of you who may not know, he is dressed as Iron Man, one of his many favorite super heros. It was kind of a hard choice this year. Hope everyone had a fun holiday!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Candi said...

Sorry we took over the cupcake decorating.... I feel bad but the kids didn't know.... : )

Josie said...

Love your costume, Bode! You will have to bring it to Iowa for Christmas so you and Becky can dress up together! Glad you had fun trick or treating!