Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Employed!

I got offered a teaching job today! I will be a reading specialist at a juvenile detention center. I will work one on one with students on reading. It will be different in the fact that the kids are 16-19 years old and I'm used to elementary kids, but I am very excited to get back to work, and so happy it is teaching. I start next Tuesday.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats B! So glad that something worked out...and if it is in your heart to look for something else next school year then so be it...and maybe you will find that this new opportunity will be something you really enjoy! The Lord sure works in mysterious ways;-)
Always thinking about you!
Daydra

Cassie said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!
sounds like a pretty cool opportunity. i'm betting you are going to LOVE it.
love you guys!!
miss you so much...

Candi :) said...

Oh GOOD!! I am so happy for you!! : )