Monday, October 19, 2009

Great weekend!



We had a great weekend! My parents came on Thursday night and just left this morning. We swam and colored and played games and shopped and tried to get it all in. It was great to see them! Bode got his Halloween costume and is going as Iron Man this year. We also carved a pumpkin. Just one this year, since last year I cleaned 3 and carved 2. This year I cleaned, Stew carved, and Bode just wanted to watch.
It was pretty warm on Thurs and Fri, but then it really cooled down Sat night and has stayed that way. Kind of feels like fall has come. Hopeing it warms up again.

5 comments:

Jennie Peakin said...

I want pictures!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the wonderful time. It
is so hard to leave all of you. Bode, Grandpa and I had a great time playing with you and your guys. Thanks for letting me color with you and play games (and even win a couple times), but the best was swimming and watching you swim and reading you your bedtime story and rocking you the first night. I hope you never get too big to let Grandma rock you a little.
Love and Miss You
Grandpa and Grandma

Candi said...

Can't wait to get down there! We are really looking forward to it! :) So glad you enjoyed having your parents there Brenda! I bet they were thrilled to spend time with Bode : )

Jennie Peakin said...

Seriously...we can't see you anytime we want in person anymore...we need pictures!!!

Chris/Stew; Brenda said...

We are ready too, Candi. See you Thursday!