Well, I got an offer from the YMCA to work at the after school program for Charlotte County Schools. Could be a great opportunity to get my foot in the door with the district and the Y. However, it is part time and the money of course is not ideal. Then I had an interview for a teaching position with a correctional facility. Teaching, better money, full time, but maybe not the ideal student body. So...the Y said they would wait for an answer, while I wait for one from the correctional facility. I am pretty sure by Friday, I will have a job, which would be great!
1 comment:
Hope the job situation all works out for ya B. Funny how things take these different paths, and we don't quite understand them or how it all works...until a little further on down the road;-) Good luck chica!!! Thinking of you all the time!!
Love,
Daydra
Post a Comment