Sunday, July 12, 2009
Weekend
We had a really busy weekend. I feel like I say that every Sunday night! We are just trying to get in everything before we leave for Florida in 2 weeks. This weekend we had a garage sale and a class reunion. I was very excited about making SO much money and getting rid of things and Stew was a little reluctant about going to his 20 year class reunion. Turned out that the garage sale was a bust (only making about $300 total) and we had a blast at his reunion. Because his family is in Muscatine, we never get to Grundy Center and I have never met any of his classmates, but the ones that are here in Des Moines. I was thrilled to meet Clark, one of his old roomates, great friends and the man that taught him to play the guitar and got him into the band thing. We also saw many of Larry and Candi's friends as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Oh good... glad you had a fun time!! :) Who did you meet of our friends??
We saw Todd and Sue, Doug and Neva Jordan, Andy Ziener, and 3 VanWort kids.
[url=http://rastimores.net/][img]http://rastimores.net/img-add/euro2.jpg[/img][/url]
[b]buy photoshop extended, [url=http://akreoplastoes.net/]free purchase management software[/url]
[url=http://rastimores.net/][/url] selling softwares office word software
adobe photoshop cs4 free download [url=http://rastimores.net/]software buying advice[/url] purchase software directly from
[url=http://akreoplastoes.net/]free software of adobe photoshop[/url] discount software san
[url=http://akreoplastoes.net/]computer software discounts[/url] software market price
freeware dvd decoder windows xp home [url=http://akreoplastoes.net/]macromedia dream weaver software[/url][/b]
[url=http://sapresodas.net/][img]http://sapresodas.net/img-add/euro2.jpg[/img][/url]
[b]discount software for sale, [url=http://sapresodas.net/]computer software retail store[/url]
[url=http://sapresodas.net/]how to open quarkxpress passport in quarkexpress[/url] software online shop oem software downloads
free downloadable antivirus software [url=http://vioperdosas.net/]microsoft office 2003 student and teacher full version[/url] adobe creative suite 4
[url=http://vioperdosas.net/]shop software downloads[/url] sell their software
[url=http://vioperdosas.net/]discount microsoft office home and student[/url] 32-bit Retail Price
buy it now software [url=http://sapresodas.net/]how to sell software[/url][/b]
Post a Comment