A look into the lives of our happy (most days) family!
Wednesday, July 22, 2009
Ups and Downs
It comes in waves. Excitement for our move, house and job potential. Feeling awful about leaving our family. I just need to get through this week and get the good-byes over with because they are just getting harder and harder.
4 comments:
Daydra
said...
Hey B! How are things going??? I can't believe you guys are moving so soon, where did the time go, it all happened soooo fast! I am sure you are feeling that too;)
It's not really like saying good by it's more like saying see you later, because you know we will really never say good by. The love we have for each other will keep us close in heart until we are able to see each other. We are hoping to plan a trip to see you when you get settled or maybe not quite that soon as I know you will have things settled soon. Love you always, Mom and Larry
4 comments:
Hey B!
How are things going??? I can't believe you guys are moving so soon, where did the time go, it all happened soooo fast! I am sure you are feeling that too;)
I am still in denial...
It's not really like saying good by it's more like saying see you later, because you know we will really never say good by. The love we have for each other will keep us close in heart until we are able to see each other. We are hoping to plan a trip to see you when you get settled or maybe not quite that soon as I know you will have things settled soon.
Love you always,
Mom and Larry
Good luck with your new venture. Hope the transition goes smoothly. Keep blogging. Love, Kevin, Elaine and Cody.
Post a Comment