A look into the lives of our happy (most days) family!
Tuesday, July 14, 2009
Making a dent
I started packng yesterday, I am making a dent and decided that since I am out of boxes, I can stop for the day.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Yup... you're going to need more boxes!!!!!!!! LOTS of them AND don't stop packing..... you are going to need to pack far longer than you can begin to imagine because it takes WAY more than you ever think it will... take it from one who has moved a lot. :O You cannot to do too much ahead of time!!! :)
2 comments:
Yup... you're going to need more boxes!!!!!!!! LOTS of them AND don't stop packing..... you are going to need to pack far longer than you can begin to imagine because it takes WAY more than you ever think it will... take it from one who has moved a lot. :O You cannot to do too much ahead of time!!! :)
OOPS! That was not supposed top post "anonymous" It's ME, Candi :)
Post a Comment