Thursday, July 09, 2009

Happy Birthday Bode!



I say it every year, but I can not beleive you are another year older! You have changed and grown up so much this year. No longer a baby or even a toddler, but this...kid! You want to do everything yourself, you want so much to be a "big" kid. Sometimes you say the smartest funniest things and it still surprises me because it is hard to accept you growing up and getting bigger. But you are outgrowing your naps and starting pre-school this fall. Daddy and I are so proud of you and love you so much. Happy birthday Buddy!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Bode. You're the best little guy. We love you very much.
Love Grandpa and Grandma

Candi/Mom said...

Happy Birthday Bode!! Sure hope you enjoyed your gathering for your birthday last night! We can't wait to see you next Sat. and share some special time with you then! You are growing up way too fast!! :(
Love you buddy!
Nana "S" : )