We got a bunch of assignments and a paper back last night and class and I am getting an A+! I don't know why school is so much better this time around. It may be that I am actually interested in the material I'm learning. It may be that I do not know the bar specials every night of the week or that I have to get up before noon to go to work every day. Too bad you don't start college when you have some idea of what you want to do with your life, and why is it wrong to be 27 before you know that?
Well school is going great and this term is already half over (I go in quarters rather than semesters)
6 comments:
WAY TO GO!!!! From a fellow college-the-second-time-around person, there's nothing wrong with figuring it out at 27. Life's too short to not be doing something you enjoy!
I'm jealous! I'm almost twice you age and I don't have a clue. Cathy
Not to be all about me...I'm thrilled with your success. Cathy
i'm with ya.
academic probation at age 18...
3.8 GPA at age 24!! live and learn i guess!
Maybe I'll be that person that changes the system!
Wow, way to go!! That sounds great glad things are going so well!!
Post a Comment