Thursday, January 18, 2007

Time flies!


Holy moly....can u believe this is Bode just 17 months ago. I can't....If he continues to grow he is going to be a giant! He is so independent and curious. He is starting to really try and talk a lot also. No cursing as of yet! whew! Just a quick update since i haven't blogged forever! STEW!

5 comments:

Josie said...

Holy cow! I thought you were posting a picture of Tate. It's hard to even remember when Bode was that little!

Cassie said...

man! his legs were STICKS!

Jennie Peakin said...

His feet look huge! Not swollen like they look now, but still huge!

Anonymous said...

Yes, I certainly hope he grows very tall!! ;-) It looks like he will by the length and skininess of those legs!!

Anonymous said...

What?!!?? Look at those legs. I don't remember him ever looking like that. WHAT A CUTIE!