Well after 9 days of fun and sun, back to reality. We had such a great time! We celebrated New Years Eve and Cassie's 30th birthday. We went to the beach 4 times and enjoyed the 80 degree weather with only 1 day of rain. Perfect! Back to work tomorrow and I also start my first class. I'm going to try it out and if all goes well, and on my way to a second degree in the teaching field. Wish me luck, it's been 5 years!
3 comments:
Good luck tonight. Hope it goes well. Glad you had a good time in Florida, but I do have to say I don't feel sorry for you at all, being back in Iowa like the rest of us!! :)
I don't think you need luck.... you will do great! I will say a little prayer for you though :-)
good luck!!
loved the pic of bode in the glasses!! too fun!
Post a Comment