Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Appendicitis!

Last night at work I got a call from Al asking if I could pick up Becky from daycare, I was supposed to get off a little later so I wasn't sure, why...because he was going to the ER! Thought he had appendicitis. So, I went and picked her up, she and Bode had fun playing and eating spaghetti and grandma's chocolate cake I had brought home from Spencer. Sure enough, it was appendicitis and he went into surgery around 8:30 last night. After we had both the kids in bed I headed to class and by the time I was out he was in recovery and doing fine. Becky spent the night for the first time and did great. He should get out this morning or afternoon. It's always something....

Here's Josie's blog if you want to check it out.
http://aljosjohnson.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tell Al, PRAISE BE all went well!! We are thinking of him AND maybe they can snip that toe off next time!! Ha!! Funny!!