After vacation and missing a couple days from work due to a bug Stew and I both got, I've been a little busier at work. Plus starting school has cut into my free time quite a bit too. Stew's band has been busy with practices and couple of recent shows. Seems like we are just seeing in other in passing. Ready for a quiet weekend with my boys. One extra boy too! We're going to watch Tate some as Jennie and Sean move.
Well, we got our basement bathroom finished and it looks great! We ending up replacing the vinly and I put on another coat of paint too. We are having some issues with the toilet not, not leaking or anything, just not flushing quite right.
My brother had appendicitis, Jennie and Sean are moving into a house they rented, Paul and Cassie are about to leave for a misson trip to Guatamala, Larry and Candi are about to leave for Florida and my parents are just back from Colorado, I guess everyone is busy!
6 comments:
Yes, these are busy times!!!!! I really thought when I got to this age, things would be a slower pace.... WRONG!! It makes for a busy full life but also going way too fast!! Whoa! Let's stop to smell the roses... :-)
I should say, let's stop and praise our Lord!!!!!!! Time does fly so fast and we have but only what time God gives us and that may not be as long as we think... Oh what a reunion we shall share in heaven!! I am praying ALL my family, friends and aquaintances will be there too! You know how we love parties and family gatherings?! :- )
Thanks in advance for watching my baby so we can get moved! I promise that I'll return the favor. :)
i'm not busy.
HA!
i shouldn't even be reading this right now!!
You are going to owe me me big Jennie!
I know!
Post a Comment