Monday, February 19, 2007

Another change

Jennie did my hair Friday night and she came over for a touch up on my color and a trim and I ended up with blonde highlights and a pixy and I LOVE it! I have not had my hair this short since college and I really like it, it's super easy and very different. For those of you who know Stew's thoughts on hair length...well, he doesn't hate it. I think this time wasn't as shocking as last time I got it cut right afer Bode was born because he had seen it short before, he also likes this cut better than that one. I'll try to get a picture up this week, but we've been having some issues with our computer and haven't been great at taken pics lately either.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Here we go again! We are anxiously
awaiting the picture. It sounds cute! Maybe if I had hair stylist connections, I would try something new! :) gale