Monday, October 25, 2010

Weekend

We started off the weekend pretty good with a date night. We had a friend of Stew's from work come over and watch the boys and we went out for awhile. Saturday we did some much needed cleaning and watched ISU beat Texas! We were going for a Hawk win too, but they didn't quite make it, that's a switch, Iowa State winning and Iowa losing. Boone didn't nap much and got a little fussy toward the end of the night, kind of unusual for him. Then yesterday, Boone barely napped in the afternoon and got kind of fussy again. He's been a little constipated so we put a little prune juice in his bottle. I laid down with him and we both got a couple hours. I woke up feeling terrible and spent another 2 hours in bed. By the time I got up he had been to bed and up again too. Really fussy! Well, time to stop messing around...Stew ran to Walgreens and got a suppository. It helped immediately, and the prune juice went to work today, so I think he was MUCH happier today! We have his 6 month appointment tomorrow and Thursday the boys and I are off to Iowa!

No comments: