Sunday, October 10, 2010

It's all fun and games until someone starts bleeding




Posted by Picasa
And in my experience over the past almost 8 years is, that someone is usually a Stewart!
Saturday we went to a birthday party for a little girl Bode used to go to preschool with. They rented a bounce house/water slide and the kids were having a blast. Well, Bode went flying down and there was another boy at the end and his chin met the top of the other kids head. The other boy had a goose egg immediatly and Bode split his chin open. I decided I better bring him home to have Stew check it out, I thought it may even need stitches. Luckily it was not as deep as I thought and Stew had some supplies that worked. He basically taped it together and covered it. Hopefully it will heal with not much of a scar. I have a feeling this will not be the last time I think I need to take one of the boys to the ER!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So sorry Bode. Makes me even want to cry. Hope you feel okay. Looks like Dad fixed you up pretty well.
Take care.
Love you all,
Gandpa nd Grandma

Josie said...

That looks like the same spot where I split my chin open. But it was in a $7.99 pool from Kmart.

Candi said...

Oh Bode... you take care of that so we can swim and have fun next week!! Sorry buddy, it made my tummy turn to see it and think of your collision! You are TOUGH buddy, very tough!
Love ya,
Nana S