Sometimes I don't blog because there is not much going on. Well this week we've been really busy! Sunday we went to the beach, Monday Stew went to Tampa and got a new car, Tuesday we spent the morning at the Dr. with Boone ad yesterday I started my new job.
Stew traded in the Tahoe and got a 01 Cadillac STS, 4 door. It's silver with tinted windows and a moon roof (fancy!).
Boone has had a cold for a couple weeks and we finally decided to take him to the Dr. She s pretty sure he has RSV, but we decided not to have the test done. The treatment is the same whether it would have been confirmed or not. He did have a chest x-ray to rule our pneumonia. We are just doing breathing treatments to make him more comfortable.
I started my new job yesterday! I am working at an elementary in Arcadia. It is a similar position, just a much bigger school. So far so good. A little overwhelmed, but the people are great and I am feeling very welcomed.
So a busy week and it is almost the weekend again!
3 comments:
OH NO! Poor Booner! I'm glad you brought him in! He'll be much more comfortable now I bet. Wish I could squeeze him and Bode! SOON! :)
Oh yes... get him ALL better for our visit! I want him happy and healthy so we can enjoy to the fullest!! Can't wait!! Glad you got started in your new job and will be anxious to hear how you like it when we come! All new and different, NOT my favorite position to be in, whew! You though will do great I know. :)
Boone seems to be on the meand. Hope he's all cured up when Nana and Papa get here...Tuesday!
Post a Comment