I always think of Memorial Day as the unofficial start to summer. We had a great weekend! Saturday a friend of mine from work came over and hung out, we grilled for supper and had a little Trivial Pursuit tournament, which I won : ) Sunday we just swam and hung out at home, and today we went to the beach. We went to the little public beach in Port Charlotte, only about a 15 minute drive. We wanted to see how Boone would do. We ate lunch under one of the shelters and then he just hung out in his stroller in the shade with Stew while Bode and I swam and played on the beach. It worked out pretty good. I was surprised that he was awake and alert the whole time, I thought with the heat he would sleep for sure. We are winding down with popcorn and a movie. Seems like summer!
1 comment:
Glad you had so many fun activities! We sure did a lot here too.. great to start out the summer after our hard winter's, huh??!! :) Yea! Boone, you are growing a LOT!! :)
Post a Comment