Sunday, May 23, 2010

Weekend

We had a very nice weekend. My days all sort of run together since I've been off, but I love the weekends when Stew and Bode are home too. It's nice to have a conversation with someone that can talk back to me!
Friday night Stew and I played a little Trivial Pursuit after the boys were in bed. He beat me 2 out of 3, but in my defense, our version is from 1995, so it may be time to upgrade. Saturday morning Bode had a play date at his friend Patrick's house. They had a blast playing and swimming. Then Stew took him to sign up for football. There is a camp in June and practice starts in August. He got the last spot and is very excited to start playing, maybe not quite as excited as Stew! I just hope he likes it and has fun. Today we just hung out at home. Stew mowed and Bode and I went on a walk, I walked and he ran...for 30 minutes, I'm not even kidding! We swam, had lunch and both boys are napping, which is probably what I should be doing as well. Although, Boone had his best night ever, I got almost 6 hours of sleep before he woke up for the first time and then another 2. Feeling pretty good today.

1 comment:

Candi said...

Wow... great news update!! Glad you got some rest!!! :)