Today was my due date, and tomorrow Boone will be a week old. Pretty glad I haven't still been pregnant for the past week! We are adjusting to life at home. Stew is pretty busy with work which is definantly a change from when we had Bode. He is missing time with us, but making the most of it when he's home. I've been sleeping pretty good, when I get the chance. It is nice that Bode is still in school these first few weeks and still takes a great nap on the weekend. So things are going very well!
2 comments:
I miss you guys! :(
And it may be because I had amazing subjects, but really...I have to toot my own horn a bit because your family pictures are great! :)
B-
Wow!! The photos are so awesome!!! Yes, Jennie you do good work! I just love them, so many good ones. Your lil peanut is adorable. So precious!!! Everyone looks great, and so happy of course! I'm sure Bode is a great big brother, love the "super brothers" pics too;-) Glad to see and hear things are going well!
We continue to wait, ugh!!! Will keep you posted!
Daydra
Post a Comment