A look into the lives of our happy (most days) family!
Holy Cow!!!! He looks totally different! I miss his sweet face (and Bode's!) so much!
He has changed!!! I want to see those big eyes OPEN though!! :( He will be so different by the time we see him again!! :) Miss Boone & Bode both!!! Bode will be lean & mean if he keeps up with the yoga!!! : )
can't wait to see you all in real life!!! i get first dibs on boone.sorry mom and jennie.this is non-negotiable.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Holy Cow!!!! He looks totally different! I miss his sweet face (and Bode's!) so much!
He has changed!!! I want to see those big eyes OPEN though!! :( He will be so different by the time we see him again!! :) Miss Boone & Bode both!!! Bode will be lean & mean if he keeps up with the yoga!!! : )
can't wait to see you all in real life!!! i get first dibs on boone.
sorry mom and jennie.
this is non-negotiable.
Post a Comment