Monday, March 22, 2010

Taking bets...

I am 6 weeks away from my due date and it's time to make some bets! Just like with Bode, you can guess, the date, sex and weight. A little info that may help...
Bode was 8lbs 1 oz, 21in long, and due July 10th, born on the 9th. At my last ultra sound the baby was measuring big, but I have been measuring small. My due date is May 4th.

9 comments:

Jennie Peakin said...

Boy
May 3rd
8lbs 8 oz
21 1/4 inches long
:)

Cassie said...

GIRL
May 6th
8lb 12 oz
21 inches

Anonymous said...

Cute Little Healthy Frilly Girl!!
April 30
7lbs 12 oz
21 inches long
Waiting anxiously!!!!!!!!
Love,
Mom and Larry

Beckysblog said...

Alright, I'll play!

May 1st
boy
7lbs 12 ou.
21 inches

Candi said...

Girl
May 6th
8lb. 3oz
21 1/2 " long

Jennie Peakin said...

Sean wanted to join in...

Girl
May 1st
8lbs 4oz
21 inches

Anonymous said...

May 8th.
Girl
8lbs. 2Oz.
21 1/2"
Elaine

Anonymous said...

Girl
May 5th
7lbs 14oz
21 1/4"

Daydra

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Baby Girl
May 7th (birthday buddies!)
8lbs
21"

Aunt Vicky