Wednesday, March 17, 2010
A lot going on
Usually I don't blog because we don't seem to have a whole lot going on these days. However, the last couple weeks have been really busy. My family came for a visit. I had a really busy week of testing at work. Cassie's family arrived last weekend. We have been spending time with them and some friends from DSM as well. The weather has been great and we are all getting plenty of sun. I was off Monday and Bode and I went to the beach. Stew took today off and is up at his parents place righ now with Bode, and I am home sick! Don't know if I'm worn out, or maybe coming down with a flu that a couple other teachers at work have had. I hope just a day to rest will get me through the rest of the week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wish we were there with everyone! Soon...very soon. :)
Post a Comment