A look into the lives of our happy (most days) family!
Monday, March 22, 2010
34 weeks
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
B you look so good!! The baby bump is swelling, it is getting closer! Love the crib pics;-) I'm getting anxious...I wanna set up a crib, but we won't until after baby comes home to be safe. Things are going well on our end too, I go up for an appt. with A. on Tues morning. Hope you are feeling better and able to get SOME rest! miss you! Daydra
1 comment:
B you look so good!! The baby bump is swelling, it is getting closer! Love the crib pics;-) I'm getting anxious...I wanna set up a crib, but we won't until after baby comes home to be safe. Things are going well on our end too, I go up for an appt. with A. on Tues morning. Hope you are feeling better and able to get SOME rest!
miss you!
Daydra
Post a Comment