Tuesday, March 30, 2010

35 weeks and counting...

5 weeks until my due date. Getting pretty anxious to not be pregnant anymore. My body is dragging. I have a couple busy weeks at work coming up with some testing, so hopefully that will help time pass a little faster. I have Friday off since Bode doesn't have school and it is supposed to be really nice. So maybe we will get in a fun outting after sleeping in that morning of course: )

1 comment:

Candi/Mom/Nana said...

Happy Good Friday !!!!!! I am struggling with a cold! UGH!!!!!! I have much to do but just may need to pare it down a bit :( I want to enjoy the weekend and I'm drip drip dripping away... sigh! I think it is some allergy related too. NEED to rid of it completely though as I meet my new grandbaby SOON!! : ) Hoping your Easter is blessed!! Love you guys!!
Nana "S" ;-)