Friday, August 14, 2009

A little better

When I picked Bode up yesterday, he'd had a good day after the meltdown when we dropped him off. Stew took him this morning and said his eyes welled up a little, but nothing too tramatic at today's drop-off.
I had an interview and will wait. It is for an anticipated opening for middle school reading. I was pretty much told, if the position comes open (which they think is will), it's mine. Keep your fingers crossed!

5 comments:

Candi/Nana/Mom :) said...

Oh yes... I will pray you get the job IF it the one you will be happy with!! : ) SO glad Bode did a bit better... it makes my heart ache to think of him not happy all day! :( I know he'll get into it soon... :) Miss you guys!
Love,
Candi

Anonymous said...

Brenda,
Good Luck. The waiting is always the worst. So glad Bode's day went better. Everything seems to be falling into place. Still miss you but we are very happy things are going good for you!!!
Love always,
Mom and Larry

Beckysblog said...

Thinking of you guys as you adjust to a new life!!!

Anonymous said...

Glad things are getting better for Bode and school...it bet it has been making him pretty tired at the end of the day;-)

I hope all works out with the job situation!!! Thinkn about you guys all the time!!!
Love,
Daydra

Cassie said...

anxious to hear about the job!!!!