Monday- 1st day of pre-school,Bode was excited and did pretty well.
Tuesday- not quite as excited to be dropped off and was really ready to come home.
Wednesday- cried when I dropped him off, I caved and agreed to pick him up before his nap.
Thursday- started crying in the car, had to pry him off me so I could leave this morning.
Friday- I think I will let Stew take him!
Apparently this is not abnormal. I talked to his teacher this afternoon, and she said after we left, he got involved in an activity and has been fine. It may take a couple weeks to get adjusted.
1 comment:
yeah B, it won't take too long and he will get into the routine of it...then when he goes to kindergarten he'll be telling you how he wants to go back to preschool;-) it never takes long after the initial separation for them to calm down and get distracted by something fun to do...also very common when asked what they did that day to get I don't know or I don't remember;-) It'll get better! Such a big boy!
Laters,
Daydra
Post a Comment