

1518 Wassail Ln, Punta Gorda, FL
Our new home!
We were in our realtor's office until 11 last night finishing up with the seller and buying our new house! Here were a few pics from the website, I of course, forgot to bring my camera along. We close on July 30th.
8 comments:
Wow... looks GREAT!!!!!!! : )
I wish I could have got more pics, can't wait for you to see it!
That's so exciting! It looks really nice! And I LOVE wassail! Seriously, what a great name for a street! :)
SO excited to see it in real life.
but again, i got teary thinking about that being your permanant place of residence.
we sure will miss being able to DRIVE to visit!!
CONGRATULATIONS! now the insanity of moving begins!! :)
Congratulations Chris and Brenda! Looks awesome!
The Knutsons
Congrats on the house Stew and B! But yes, it is hard to believe you guys are really moving! We won't have our hostess with the mostess in DSM anymore...it makes me a little sad to know you guys will be farther away...but know you really want this and I wish the best for you guys! What an exciting journey!!! Love you guys, Daydra:)
I love your house, and I think it is great that you are moving and will be truly happy. Best of luck!
Brenda, you house looks great. How exciting! I was looking through some of your older blog postings and you guys sound so happy. Which makes me happy for you:) Best of luck in Florida!
Corrie
Post a Comment