Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Feeling like summer

The Stewarts are pretty big fans of the heat, so we are enjoying this weather. Bode and I have been in the water every day this week, unless it rained, like last night. Between the pool and the splash pad/fountains at Ashby Park, Bode is turning into a blond!

3 comments:

Mom/Candi said...

Can't wait to see him!! : ) Looking forward to seeing ALL my grandkids!! :) It will be fun!! : ) I am baking rolls today.... we FINALLY got our air Conditioner fixed last evening!!!! WHEW!!!!!!! There would be NO rolls if I didn't find a place to bake in AC !!

Chris/Stew; Brenda said...

We are ready too!
I painted my toenails pink the other day and Bode said "Mommy, I think Papa will like your toes, because pink is his favorite color!"

Candi :) said...

I'm laughing!! : )