Sunday, June 07, 2009

Bitter Sweet

This has been a phrase we have heard and used a lot in the last week. We are very happy to have sold our house, and started getting the ball rolling on our move. However, between the 2 of us, we have spent some time with some of our best friends this weekend and it will be sad to leave them. Stew's band played a house party last night and they sounded awesome and it was so fun to see everyone again. I went to a 30th birthday party for one of my girls from ISU that I've know for over 10 years. Those friends and events are irreplaceable. We are leaving so much, family and friends. I think the thing that makes it the least scary for me is that I get to move WITH my family and best friend, Bode and Stew. As long as I have them, I could be anywhere!

No comments: