In the last 2 days we have cleaned the gutters and roof and raked and composted our front yard. Stew has a pretty good sized blister from raking and I have one as well, a posion ivy blister. Luckily, I know this, went to the doctor right away (instead of waiting until my entire arm is red, swollen and oozing) and got my steroid cream perscription refilled. I then called for estimates on the backyard, I think we will leave it up to a pro. But you know where they do not have posion ivy, leaves to rake (due to year round temps) and maybe even gutters....
...oh yeah, and we got our house listed with a realtor today!
2 comments:
pretty exciting stuff!
having it on the market makes it very very real!!!
Bet you are feeling pretty good about your accomplishments!! Excluding the poison ivy of course!!
Post a Comment