It is safe to say that 30 has been my best birthday ever! It started on Friday with my parents and grandma coming to town to spoil me a bit with some shopping and dinner out. Stew and Bode surprised me with golf clubs and as always, it was the perfect gift. Stew kind of has a knack for getting me the perfect thing, and it is always a surprise to me. It was such a fun day and night and I was good.
Then...we went to meet another couple for dinner last night and we walk into a surprise party! Some of our best friends and of course Al and Josie, Jennie and Sean, and Cassie and Paul were there too. I was genuinely surprised and had no idea. We came back to our house and had some kareoke (sp?), laughed so hard and stayed up way to late! I felt so special and loved and had such a great time.
Thanks to mom and Larry for having Bode and Becky and Larry and Candi for having Brigg Lani and Ayla, and Pat and Linda for taking Tate for the night. It has been a long time since we have hung out without any kids. And we love our little ones, but it was a little different time.
3 comments:
It was SO MUCH FUN! I am so glad you were so surprised.
Yes I am SO SO happy you were surprised and the kids did great at Nana's : ) Love them all but does change the color and frees one up to laugh and carry on like we want at times ;- )!!!!! Yay for "30" :) Hope you remember this one for many years!! : )
Happy Birthday Brenda!! We REALLY wanted to make it but we didn't have anyone to watch Macy overnight. I am sure you guys had a great time, you always do! You're right though.. 30's are great!
Take Care!
Post a Comment