Thursday, March 05, 2009

Good-bye 20's!

I think some people take their 30th birthday hard because there is a feeling like you are officially an adult. Also, most of the firsts I have left are bad ones and all the great firsts are long gone. However, I am not upset at all about turning 30 tomorrow. Over the past 30 years I have learned a lot about myself. I have married the love of my life, we have an amazing child, a wonderful family, and great friends. I have also found a career that makes me happy. Not to bad at all! It took me 30 years to find all these things and I am looking forward to spending the next 30 years enjoying it!

2 comments:

Cassie said...

why do i still have a feeling that your 30th birthday will find you partying like a rock star?!?

YAY for 30. i love my 30s. way better than my 20s. so different!!

happy birthday tomorrow. i'll have to call and sing to you. i bet you can't wait...

Anonymous said...

Yes.... Happy 30th daughter in law!!! You are one fabulous 30 year old!! :) Hope you have a GREAT DAY!!!!!!!! :) Maybe I can sing to you too!! ;-)