Sunday, November 09, 2008

Saying good-bye

Stew's grandma past away and we went to the funeral on Saturday. She was a very special person and although I had only been around her a few times, I have heard countless stories about her that have given me a very good idea of the fun-loving person she was. All of the family was able to gather for it, which was very special and they had a party she would have hated to miss!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There is always something good that can come from something bad.... getting all the Stewart clan together was VERY special. We will miss Marg..... she was a funny funny lady who loved life more than most!! As I head off to bed, my thoughts are on the many people who gathered in Marg's honor, those who were blessed by just knowing her... It was a bitter sweet weekend. God bless us each this night. Love you guys!!