Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Birthday girl!

Well, it's that special time of year again, my birthday! 28 years down and many more to go, I hope! I would have to say some of the best birthdays began with my mom bringing me breakfast in bed. I always got to pick a cake and then mom would make it, some of my favs have to be Rainbow Brite, Smurfette, and a Care Bear. She also always made cookies to take to school. So you can see maybe it is her fault I am the way I am about my birthday, because she always made me feel like it was a big deal that I was born. In fact, she even braved the blizzard to see me this year! All of them have been pretty special, but some of the more memorable ones have to be when I got a pink bike with a white bannana seat, I think I was maybe 5 or 6 although I didn't ride it for quite some time, balance has never been a friend of mine. On my 16th birthday I had to wait almost a week to get my drivers license because of a snow storm. The day after my 21st birthday I spent with my head in a toliet. On my 24th birthday, my first with Stew, he got me Irwin our pet frog, and introduced me to sushi. All special in their own way, even my first legal hangover!
I'm working today, but no class tonight. I think Jennie and Sean are going to watch Bode, although after last night, he may have to come with! (see previous post)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAVE FUN!!! happy happy birthday!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Brenda!