1. Grab the book nearest you, turn to page 18, line 4?
"From experience I know that flight is usually uneventful, and that all I heard is the occasional snore."
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What can you touch?
A fax I sent yesterday
3. What's the last thing you watched on TV?
Reading Rainbow with Bode yesterday afternoon
4. Without looking, what time is it? 10:30
5. What time is it actually? 10:27
6. Except for the computer what can you hear?
The humming ouf our new ice machine at work, more like a wistle, very annoying.
7. When did you last step outside and what were you doing?
Walking to work this morning, beautiful day!
8. Before you started this survey what were you doing?
talking to a co-worker, it is Friday!
9. What are you wearing?
capris and shirt
10. Did you dream last night?
Yes! I dreamt of Amanda and i at Sharky's on the Pier!
11. When did you last laugh?
At my co-workers, they get pretty out of hand on Friday
12. What's on the walls in the room you're in?
In my cubical I have a calander and picture of Bode, Stew and I
13. Seen anything weird?
Last night, ISU almost getting beat by Toledo!
14. What do you think of this quiz?
I like it.
15. Last film or video seen?
National Treasure. One of those movies on cable right now that we can not get past
16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight what's the first thing you'd do?
quit my job
17. Tell me something I don't know about yourself?
I can put my foot behind my head, but only my left one. I found this out recently when Stew told me he could do it, so I tried and could. I asked him to show me...he can't really do it. I can be a little gullible sometimes.
18. If you could change one thing about the world regardless of politics what would it be?
all the division and seperation between cultures, and religious groups, can't we all just get along!
19. Do you like to dance? Yes
20. What comment would you like to make to George Bush?
It's not your fault the world is the way it is, thank you for being a postive example for the US
21. Your first (next) child is a girl what do you name her?
Pickles
22. Your first (next) child is a boy what do you name him?
Rocco
23. Would you ever consider living abroad?
visiting yes, living no
24. What do you want God to say to you when you reach the pearly gates?
Just a smile would be enough for me!
25. Five people you want to do this quiz? Everyone at working today, who are now thinking it would have been a great day to take off!
No comments:
Post a Comment