


Well, Peakin salon opened up last night at our house. Bode got his second hair cut, he's looking sharp! Also, my friend Colleen came over to get a highlight and cut. She's been looking for a bossy hair stylest and boy did her wish come true! She LOVED what Jennie did. Jennie also colored my hair and it's the darkest it's ever been, and brown. Not much reddish cast like normal, and I LOVE it! I've never seen my hair not red before. Fun for fall. I have pics of my new do, I'll get them posted. No pics of Bode's cut though (mother of the year.)
We're heading up to Spencer for the weekend. We're going to take in the Clay County Fair, it will be Bode's first Tom Thumb doughnut experience, I haven't been in a couple years and looking forward to it. Try to remember to take a pic or 2.
Bode and I had dinner with Abbie Wed night, so great to see her. It had been 2 years!
3 comments:
can't wait to see pics.
jennie??? bossy???
Yeah!! I am so glad you both love your hair! How much do you wanna bet that next time I do your hair, you're like, "let's go just a little darker this time!" You'll be Raven before we know it! :)
Hair looks GREAT!!
Post a Comment