Tuesday, November 27, 2012
It's official
I am one one of those people that goes for a month without blogging! It has been a pretty good month though. Stew's business is continuing to pick up patients, they are very close to the 10 they need to get their study done so they can start collecting reimbursements. School is always busy, just had midterms for 2nd quarter already! I took the boys to Spencer for Thanksgiving. We had a really good time. Bode has lost 2 teeth in the past week. Boone is getting better and better with his potty training. This coming weekend we will put up our tree and I hope that gets me into the Christmas spirit a little. To be honest, I haven't given much thought to it other than make plans on when we are going where.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ya and therefore, most don't check it as often either... me included, oops!
Post a Comment