Crazy, fun, busy weekend! We started off on Thursday night out with the Edkin's, the other 4th grade teacher and his wife. They are great and we had so much fun and stayed up way too late! Friday I cleaned our much neglected house and even got some outside things cleaned up and moved inside. My parents came Friday night and hung out with us Saturday and helped out with the kids while we prepared for Larry and Candi's surprise 60th birthday party. I think they were both surprised and we had so much fun, and once again stayed up way too late! Got some time in with the boys Sunday and got ready for work today.
I am pooped!
4 comments:
Ya... we are still TIRED TOO!! ;) Oh so fun though!! Thanks again & again for all you kids did to make the party such a hit!!! Love you all so much!! :)
OH ya... thanks to your folks too.... it was GREAT to share the event with them and I know how big a help they are!! Thanks to you both!! :)
We were glad to be included in the fun. We also had a very good time and as always enjoyed some time with the boys. And Brenda, you know how much I miss you and enjoy any time we have together. And Bode what a good basketball game.
So glad we got to watch you play. See you all soon.
Love Always,
Mom and Larry
Post a Comment