Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Scare

Had a scare today.  Stew and I started an herbal cleanse on Sunday, and he had a terrible allergic reaction to one of the ingredients in out shake this morning.  Like passing out, throwing up, ER, ICU kind of reaction.  He was at the YMCA when it started and he drove himself to the hospital.  For those of you that know him, that is unheard of!  He is doing much better, but it was very scary there for a while.

1 comment:

Candi said...

It WAS so scary but I trusted him to prayer as I was unable to actually go to see him. He was drenched in prayer from many... praise be!! He has more to do here on earth, no doubt!! You are a blessed couple!! So thankful for his recovery!!! : ) LOVE him SO much!! : ) NO MORE HERBAL SHAKES or PILLS!!!!!!