I have been terrible about blogging lately! Luckily, I am not the only one. It seems that everyone is just so busy right now, and we are no exception. Last weekend my parents came to Florida for Boone's birthday and it was a complete surprise! We had no idea they were coming, it was really great! We just hung around and played. The boys had both been sick, but we still had a really nice time.
I took Boone to the doctor on Tuesday because we suspected he had an ear infection, well he did and had a perforated ear drum! Antibiotics and he has been much better. Took him to the allergist on Wednesday and we will get blood drawn and go back for his results. We are hoping some of his food allergies decrease.
We celebrated our 8th wedding anniversary last week as well. It is hard to believe all that we have gone trough in the past 8 years and it seems to be getting better and better.
See told you we've been busy!
1 comment:
Wow.. we HAVE been busy...all of us !!! Love your new family pic! : )
Post a Comment