Saturday, August 06, 2011

No, I did not fall off the face of the Earth!

It has been a busy week!  Jennie, Sean, Tate, and their friends the DeCooks got here last Saturday night.  We've tried to spend some time with them.  I had a training on Monday and Tuesday, watched Tate, and DeCook's girls so the "big kids" could go on a double date.  We celebrated Stew's birthday Thursday night, so I spent most of Wednesday shopping and cooking to get ready.  Then I spent the day up at school yesterday, and oh my I have a lot to do going back! 
We have 1 more week off (kind of, I have another 2 day training) and then teachers are back the 15th.  I can't believe how fast our summer vacation has gone.  We've had our ups and downs, but I'm hoping for a good week to come.  Boone got another tooth on Thursday night and that has drastically improved his mood.  Bode met the reading goal he set for himself this summer, 100 books!  He got his new Wii game as his reward and is in pretty good spirits too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Bode. WOW! Happy Birthday Stew. Hope you got my message on your phone. Can't believe you didn't have it, but I surpose you don't take it in the pool. Oh well sounds like you had a great day and shared it with good company. Sorry vacation is almost over for you Brenda but routine is good for all. Hope
Boone gets along in his new day care. Give those boys a kiss for me and we'll see you soon.
We love and miss you all.
Mom and Larry