Friday, August 26, 2011

1st grader!

Bode had a great first week back to school!  He is doing really well, got A's on his reading and spelling tests today.  Loves his teacher and classmates.  Good to get into routine, but we start pretty early in the morning.  Boone is doing well and adjusting to being full time at daycare.  I'm super busy, and getting into the swing of things too.  Stew is working like crazy and even on call this weekend.  So all is well with the Stewarts!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

testing, testing 123, someone left this website as a favorite on my computer so I'm hacking in to your blog. looks like Bode must have got his smarts from his momma...
Uncle John P

Candi said...

Funny John... :] He is quite the reader I know that!! Glad the school year is starting off well!! Miss you Bode!! you have such a sweet smile... sigh! Give Boone a big ole Candi Kiss please!! :]