Sunday, August 21, 2011

Busy, busy, busy!

I started back to work last week and it was packed full of meetings, training, emails, new policy, dates, calendars, data, and more.  Bode got sick, threw up in the middle of the night and then diarrhea for the next couple days.  Stew went to Des Moines to visit Poley.  He is on his way home as I type.  I know they went out in DSM a night, to Grundy Center to golf and ran into many old friends, and got to the State Fair. 
In his absence, Amanda came to visit us!  We went to the beach 2 days, had a babysitter and a date one night and went out with the kids another night.  We talked and talked and got all caught up and laughed and just had some much needed girl time.  Talked a lot about her pregnancy!  She is about 14 weeks and very excited!  I am so happy for them and it was fun to have her here.
Bode starts first grade tomorrow and Boone will be at daycare full time.  It was nice having a special weekend before reality sinks in for us all!

1 comment:

Candi said...

Oh my goodness... how fun for you & Amanda!! Glad she could come and be with you while Chris was gone... :] Hope Bode is better and no one else gets anything!! :( Poor Bode! Give the kids lots of love from Nana "S" !!