A look into the lives of our happy (most days) family!
Tuesday, March 29, 2011
Thanks Grandma and Grandpa!
Thanks so much for making our trip so special, it was great to see you guys!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Thanks sooooo much for coming. It was great to be around the boys for more than a day or two. And I know you think we only like to see the boys, but the truth is I really miss you. I'm glad you are so happy in Florida but we miss you like crazy. Love, Mom
3 comments:
Thanks sooooo much for coming. It was great to be around the boys for more than a day or two. And I know you think we only like to see the boys, but the truth is I really miss you. I'm glad you are so happy in Florida but we miss you like crazy.
Love,
Mom
Still no pics!! :(
LOVE THE PICS!! : )
Post a Comment